Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Home Again!

It's nice to be on vacation but it's always nice to come home. It would be nicer if: my house was clean for company that is coming tonight, we had the 68-74 degree temperatures that we had in St. George here where I live, my son didn't just bite me five minutes ago, and if my husband's iphone stopped the capacity to carry games. But if wishes were fishes - we'd all have a fry.

I love being in my nice, comfortable bed. I love the way Buddy occasionally gives me a hug for no reason (and no - he isn't being too clingy, but he keeps asking for grandma). I love the back rubs I got last night and before my (traditional) Sunday nap this afternoon.

It will be a challenge for me to blog this week - I have another lovely lesson to prepare for church. It is so hard for me to do lessons because 1) I hate standing / talking in front of people 2) my class lacks participation 3) I struggle feeling qualified to teach. But life will go on - whether I do a good job or fall on my face.

The company is 10 minutes away - got to go. :) Post at you tomorrow.

0 comments: