Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Monday, March 1, 2010

30 before 30

I've wanted to do this for a while but wasn't sure I could come up with thirty things I could realistically do before I turn the big three-oh. I figured I should get started on writing my list so that I can get started WORKING on my list.

* use my passport again
* redecorate the master bedroom
* finish Faith's scrapbook (just when I think I'm done I come across something more / or another event I want to record)
* dye my hair (I'm thinking more auburn) - & not just highlights (I may have to use that dye Jen suggested this weekend)
* attempt bread in the bread maker again (since the first time it was a complete failure)
* establish a regular exercise routine (which has been non-existent since the move away from my work-out buddies)
* write / illustrate a children's (infant genre - 8 pages or so) book & send it to at least one publisher
* stop one of my bad habits
* serve at a soup kitchen
* make a new (& true) friend
* pick up piano again
* karaoke
* complete (including printing out) a digital scrapbook page

is that 30 yet? ok.... well I'll think about it and add some more later. any other fun ideas you have on your "list" that I might want to add to mine?

0 comments: