Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Slice of Life Challenge


Getting caught up in the internet is only a few clicks away and it has become my favorite Buddy nap time hobby. Sure I could be cleaning the bathroom but that is gross. Instead I check my email, facebook, and then blogger rss reader and the hour goes by like a breeze. Well today I am starting a "challenge" that I found a few clicks away from one of the blogs I read. It is called the Slice of Life Challenge. Participants are to blog every day about something little in their life. I've wanted to start being more faithful in journal writing since Elder Eyring's talk on recognizing God's blessings He gives us in the every day / little scenarios. But here is a "challenge" that I'm going to complete - that might help me start a good habit.

0 comments: