Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Time Change

I missed the joy of the actual time change last week because I went on vacation. I guess Buddy slept until 9 some mornings. That is not the case any more. He is waking up every morning at 7:30. I guess it could be worse but I thought we had him trained to sleep until 8 and with the time change that would be 9 now. I decided I'm not a good mom until 8 so this morning when he woke up before 7:30, I stumbled in and gave him a bottle and told him it was too early for mom to get up. He didn't really understand (and started whinning to tell me so) but I put in my earplugs and went back to bed until 8. After that extra bit of sleep I was ok to get ready for the day. An extra half and hour does make a huge differrence in my day.

0 comments: