Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Back to Brown

So we just got back to Idaho from our wonderful trip to Washington.
Buddy had an amazing time playing with his Vancouver & Seattle cousins. He is going to be so sad and bored tomorrow when it's back to me & him.
John went to a Primus concert with his brother and had a blast. Although I have to laugh. Two days later he can't walk without a limp because of all the jumping/moshing they did. Nathan even had a moment there where he lost his shoe.
Skeletor (yes the unborn child has a nickname of a cartoon villian -but the pictures of him look just like his namesake) is moving around a whole bunch. He really liked the hot chocolate I had a couple of hours ago but I don't think he likes the laptop on my lap right now.
Buddy was sick and barely got over it right before we left. Now he has a cold again - ah, fall/winter has begun for my little terrible two. And he screamed for all but 30 minutes from Brigham City clear to our house. I was irritated but more worried about what I'm going to do when I have two screaming boys in the back seat come February. I guess that's what headphones are for.
I'll try to post some pictures later. It was amazingly green and lush. But I realized why on the first day in Seattle where I don't think I've ever driven in such rain. I guess no place it perfect.

0 comments: