Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Sayings from Buddy...

He used to say:
"Poo Poo" for purple, "Reese" for red, "Mano" for snowman, and an elephant sound for elephant.
Now he's counting to ten (except he repeats 4 for the number 10), singing his ABCD's (yeah, it's not the ABC song, it's the ABCD song), and speaking in sentences.
For example: I was changing his diaper (which he always fights me on - so why doesn't he want to be potty trained?) and he was crying/screaming. I said "Buddy, you need to be good so Santa will bring you toys." He replied: "I have lots of toys, downstairs. I have balls, kitties, a puppy."
When I was telling my mom over the phone that apparently he didn't need Santa, he copied / replied "No, I don't need Santa." He thinks he doesn't have to be good because he already has toys. I tell him "Buddy, you need to be more obedient." He replies: "No, I not obedient."
By the end of January I'm going to have two of these trouble makers in my house. I'll be lucky if I don't have all gray hair (or if I haven't pulled all my hair out) by age thirty.

0 comments: