Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Sunday, February 6, 2011

The Staycation is over....

Grandma came and took care of all of us for a couple of days when Baby J was born. Then on Tuesday she took Buddy so that Mommy & Baby J could have a Baby Staycation and get used to each other. It was really really quiet. And some points I felt pretty lonely. But other than those things, I loved it. The house was clean, John and I could watch TV at night (and not worry about waking up Buddy), and Baby J and I were able to enjoy each other without me worrying that Buddy was jealous. He was so busy having fun that he could only talk for a few seconds when we Skyped together at night. I really appreciate my mom, my dad, and Aunt Ali for taking care of my Buddy.

Last night Buddy came home. I didn't realize until this morning (when I was getting him dressed) how big he is. WOW, I really do have a Big Boy living in my house. Even though he rawrs like a dinosaur (to the point where he is losing his voice a little) and wakes up early - we are all glad to have him home. (John especially missed his boy - I didn't think I would get the two of them settled down to go to bed last night- they were having so much fun chasing and wrestling eachother).

Tomorrow is the first official day - where I go solo with the two boys (at least until 5:30- when John gets home). Wish me luck!
:)

Here are some cute pics of "Big Brother" and "Little Brother". (My friend Kenzie made these shirts - aren't they just adorable?)

0 comments: