Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

What did you say?

Here's my day:
12 am-ish : fed Baby J
4-ish: fed Baby J, Baby J woke up Buddy, gave Buddy a drink & he went back to bed
7-ish: fed Baby J in a tired stupor (why this feeding is always the hardest for me in the morning, I have no clue)
8:00 Buddy wakes up says "I'm grumpy. Bad baby woke me up."

Then we had a picnic breakfast (placemats on the kitchen floor is considered a picnic) of granola bars and milk (I wasn't in the mood to fight Buddy on eating today, which you will see by his food choices).

Got ready for the day and Buddy continued to be grumpy and whine. All day long. Sure it's sweet that he says "I want to snuggle". But when he thinks snuggling is laying on my bed & messing with our clock radio on the headboard (and turning the volume up so that I'm sure we are damaging Baby J's new little ears) - it gets old. Quick.
"I want to snuggle" in whiny voice x20= let's play with mommy's ipod touch so she can get something accomplished today.

Then it was "I want my phone." I was confused.
"Your phone?" I ask.
"Yeah. The black thing with games and music."
"Oh, you mean MY Ipod."
"Silly Mommy, it's not an Ipod. It doesn't have eyes."
....Yeah that was cute.

Lunch for Buddy consisted of a graham cracker, two bites of string cheese, and a couple sips of generic V8 fusion juice (it's worth the money because we can get veggies in his diet that way).

Fast forward to my pointless doctors appointment. They thought my scar was infected a week or so ago so they put me on antibiotics and had me come in again today, well I was / am upset @ the way the Dr. sewed/stapled me up (it doesn't look nice/like a clean job) so I asked to see the Dr. instead of the NP. Basically he blew me off saying it will heal fine in 3-4 months. But I did get my note to my gym excusing me from November until April. The only thing that disturbed me about that was that my doctor asked me to spell "athletic" twice (the gym I go to is Apple Athletic). At first I thought "is this a test to see if I am abusing my drugs?" (like I felt his nurse accused me of doing when I called to get refills last week). But no, I guess he reallly just didn't know how to spell "athletic".
What?! I'm really glad I had a genius like that perform surgery on me! NOT!

Come home, we are all tired but Buddy refuses a nap and Baby J has started to get in on the crankiness (crying whenever I put him down).

The rest went ok. Watched Jeopardy (Ken is getting whopped up on by Watson the computer). My friend & her son came over (and brought dinner) so we were entertained for a couple hours (and the whining lessened). Bed time for Buddy (not sleep, just in bed crying off & on - why won't this kid GO TO SLEEP?). Sold my gym contract (bought on craigslist, sold on craigslist - awesome possum), now just need to sell the house & we are done (sad to leave my friends & wonderful house but glad John will be happier @ this job and we will have opportunities to meet new people).

Now to wake up Baby J, top his stomach off, and get some sleep!

0 comments: