Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Kraft First Tastes

I recently have become obsessed with couponing. My RSS feed has about four couponing sites that help me cheat. Basically they tell me the store, the product, and the coupons I need to get a great price. I know it's becoming pretty common and it seems like it's a mom thing too. I think I'm even going to subscribe to the Sunday paper (I found a deal where it's $1 a paper & I'll get more than that out of the coupons I think) even though John reads the news online & I use my time to read blogs and books (news can be depressing and maybe it's ignorant to keep myself in the dark but the dark is my happy place - LOL).
I've also joined a site/community called Kraft First Tastes. My first sample was for Jello Temptations. Instead of mailing out actual samples, Kraft send you a coupon for a free one (plus another coupon for a certain dollar amount off your second purchase).. So I got the Harvest Chocolate kind & it was really yummy. It is a custard like pudding on top of a creamy, more pie-filling type pudding. Yummy treat for me!
Today I got a coupon for Kraft shredded cheese with a touch of philadelphia which looks really good too.
Since this is my blog, here is where I'll be reviewing the products I get to try. I recommend you sign up, then you can get free food too.

1 comments:

Rebekah said...

I LOVE couponing!!! I also love the kraft freebies :) great stuff! As mom's we have to be something to be excited about right! I wish you lived closer so we could tell each other about all the great deals we get. Jeff just doesn't get excited enough when I score big on diapers :)