Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Buddy

He is too smart for my own good. Today we drove to Africa, fought fires, & rescued animals (all outside our own door @ the playground). For quiet time & bedtime he's been listening to the Choose the Right CD (songs for the Primary program this year). He already knows more than I do (I've never even heard the first song on the cd & he was singing along the whole first verse).

Now if we could only get him to the toilet (he's had a serious regression since our vacation and we can't figure out why or what to do to help him).

J (no longer Baby J because he's 1 now) is also very smart. I was putting him down for nap just now & he was just looking at me & talking. So I closed my eyes for a couple of seconds then opened them & he would squint his eyes for a second then open them & laugh @ me.

Both boys are now singing or talking upstairs. I guess afternoon naps will soon be a thing of the past -- sad :( .

0 comments: