Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Quick post about Kimmy's open house



Reason we were missing last week was my sister, Kim's open house in Pocatello.  We had a good time seeing her and Alex again, and my parents.  J was introduced to the word donut again.  At first he was saying he wanted "chocolate bagel".  over & over.  Buddy, of course, wouldn't share even though he didn't end up finishing it.  So J & I shared and I ended up eating 1/2 of J's & 1/2 of Buddys.  Delicious donuts!

"Grandpa & Grandma" were in the line and J was "cookie monster" and snatched a couple of chocolate covered oreos for them and then after he would snatch one for them he would walk back to the refreshment table and get one for himself.  I said "are you cookie monster?" .  He replied "yeah, cookie monster... and Elmo."  "does Elmo like cookies too?"  "yeah.  cookies."
I'm really surprised my kids didn't have a tummy ache that night.
Then we went to Burley for Saturday night and church Sunday.

It's great to see family but I am done traveling for a while.  I just want to stay in my house (since the inversion is so horrible here) but I guess things like grocery shopping & taking Buddy to school have to be done too.

0 comments: