Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Sunday, January 13, 2013

So far so good until....

As far as exercising goes I've been doing pretty good this new year.  The boys go with me to the Power Moms work out group at the church every week day morning from 9-10 and they love running around.  J even survived on the two days that we went & Buddy was in school.  He, of course, loves it when his brother is there to play with him more than just sitting and watching the other kids play.  On Tuesday, when I took a shopping break and didn't go, I kept my resolution to go to the clubhouse that night & run (ok it was more like jogging) on the treadmill.  I didn't really like that because 1) I was the only woman in there,  2) I forgot my ipod & 3) I was lonely & cold.
Friday stopped that resolution in its tracks.  A friend needed me to watch her little boy & he was pretty upset until about 9:15 when I turned on sesame street.  Then this morning J woke up with a rash all over his body and so we can't go tomorrow or the next day (until it clears up).

We had a great weekend despite J being a little under the weather.  My parents braved the snow & roads that were closed then opened then closed again to visit us.  On Saturday night we went to Desert Star Theater.  John & I bought season tickets for this 2013 season again.  It is a fun / cheesy playhouse that does parody plays.  "Kicking the Hobbit" was a spoof on nerds, Lord of the Rings, & Star Wars.  It was really enjoyable.
Other than the play, we enjoyed eachothers company around the house & John & my dad did a couple of honey-dos which included installing a cute mirror on my living room wall.  (it really was an installation because the mirror is like 30 lbs).
it really lightens up the room.  Forgive the forever messiness of my island & home - I used my web cam to take that picture.
And the mirror was a steal on my local facebook yard sale group so I was delighted it worked out to be on my wall (or I would have had to resell it because standing mirrors and my children don't mix).

0 comments: