Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Monday, March 15, 2010

If Nutrition was out the window:

I would eat out every day. For some reason even the salads at fast food joints taste better than when I make them. Probably because I don't have to clean up after the mess or shop for the stuff (I hate HATE hate grocery shopping).
Buddy would eat hot dogs ("gagogs" as he calls them), juice (we splurge and give him the V8 fusion so he at least gets some veggies as well as fruit juice and sugar), and treats (which can range from anything like "coo coo" 's - cookies to raisins or "eees" to fruit snacks or "elephant noise" - because our fruit snacks are the generic from Sam's and have an elephant on the front each package).
John would eat bacon and hamburgers with bacon.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

love this post!
I love eating out as well!

Lennye said...

I'm the opposite. I love to cook, it is like a stress releaser for me. Strange huh? However, I don't like it when I have to watch my money, and can't cook what I want to...

Kimberly and Ed said...

I get the urge to cook and then I see ALL of the dishes! I also like to go out to eat because I don't like doing the dishes:)

Nancy Cavillones said...

We buy this juice for our daughter (20 mon) but we love it, too! http://www.rwknudsenfamily.com/products/simply_nutritious/morning_blend

And yes, why do salads always taste better at a restaurant?! The lettuce is always fresher and crisper than what I get at the supermarket...

Anonymous said...

I totally agree. Love eating out but then the thrill wears off. I've come to enjoy (almost) grocery shopping as long as I can do it in the off hours. Have you tried that?
Bonnie