Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

We go together like peanut butter and .....

Sometimes John is as random as I am. Like the other day he sent me this e-mail:

subject: awesome Kiddie table!

Message:
it extends when you need it bigger or taller.

http://www.dasmoebel.at/moebel/shop/kinder/0802OSC003

too bad it's in german.

I wonder - aren't you supposed to be working? how did you get to this site? do you want me to search for something like this for our house? (usually the answer is "no I just thought it was cool")

But usually my reply (if I bother to send one) is something like "that IS neat".

Random but neat.

2 comments:

molly said...

One of the things I like about internet is that it allows couples, and other people, to tell each other random things that accumulate into communication, in a way that is new and different with respect to what we had before internet.

Letterpress said...

My friend and I do this--my husband's got a one-track brain at work, although at night, he loves to surf the web. Fun for you and your husband!

Elizabeth
http://peninkpaper.blogspot.com/