Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Tears

but when I left last night, I was in tears. Buddy was watching "Leah" (Signing Time - one of his favorites. He thinks all little girls with brown hair are named Leah now). I know he'll be ok, I just hope that he'll forgive me. And not think I'm "gone" (he does this with his hands palms up and shrugs his shoulders) for good.
It will be fun (and nice to sleep in a couple of days and catch up on the four books I brought). But everything reminds me of my little Buddy.

3 comments:

Lennye said...

I know it was hard to leave, but catch up on your rest and relax.

Tim O'Keefe said...

This is sweet. You do need some time by yourself. Everyone does. Have fun.

Amanda Villagómez said...

This is always hard. I hope that you are able to enjoy your vacation - it sounds like it will provide some much needed rest and relaxation!