Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Thursday, March 18, 2010

TWO!

Buddy is so cute and such a stinker at the same time. Although I'm on vacation, I've Skyped with him four times since I left.
Pretty much he ignores me or wants to watch YouTube instead of Skyping. He'll run away and go play with his cars while I talk to John and when John made him (by bringing him over to the computer and holding him there) say goodbye - all it was was screaming.
The day John's mom got there he kept saying grandma and when he saw that my mom was with me and John asked him how many grandmas he had he energetically said "TWO! Two Two Two" It was really cute. When we are counting he only counts by saying "Two" not one or three or any other number - just "two". Maybe because he will be two soon - so he's practicing for when people ask him how old he is. I don't know :)
Yesterday he would say "Bye Bye" and Kim, Mom & I would say "No No No" and shake our heads. He thought that was hillarious so he did it about a dozen times.
He is cute but I'm sure when I get back he won't let me out of his site. That's ok, I'll enjoy the suffocation for a day or two and then need another vacation. ;)

1 comments:

Letterpress said...

I used to flee from my children for a needed rest when on vacation, then wondered about them the whole time I was gone. I wish I'd had the ability to peer in on them (via Skype and iChats) to see them in all their cuteness. Lucky you.

This technology is handy for Grandmas, too. My sister reads stories to her granddaughters and keeps in touch with them.

Elizabeth
http://peninkpaper.blogspot.com/